The Cambridge Early Years curriculum:
- follows a holistic approach that focuses on the whole child and connects their development with the world and people around them.
- is built around four key areas of early childhood development – Physical Development, Language and communication development ,Cognitive development & Social and emotional development.
- develops knowledge, understanding and skills through a spiral approach, by revisiting and engaging with topics and skills in more depth at each stage.
- helps learners to meet internationally established milestones for early development. Although children develop at different rates, the curriculum provides a structure for teaching and learning that will help you to monitor and support each child’s progress.
- supports a bilingual or multilingual approach for learners with a home language other than English, as well as those with different experiences of English
- prepares learners to easily transition into Cambridge Primary, or the next stage in their education.
- content is split into six curriculum areas to guide you and support progress.